Scorbot Homing Calibration guide and ruler

  • Eric Mack
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007
      Check the file section for two new uploads, courtesy of omri_koppel

      20-%20HOMING%20OF%20MECHANICAL%20ARMS%20ERIII.pdf

      I want to invite/encourage folks to share any personal resources that
      they have to help us get the most from our Scorbot robots. So, if you
      have any documents, tutorials, or notes you have written that you this
      would help others, please upload to the files section.

      I'm planning on discussing a series of web projects for the Scorbots,
      including web control and a robot layout like Gerry's done.

      Eric