965Re: Scorbot CAD Model (Solidworks)?

  • k_shauryais
    Jul 9, 2013
      I remember making one, but I think I've lost it; I do have the individual components in wrl format though and have a fairly accurate XML descriptor of the links for OpenRAVE/ROS.
      Have a look at my repo at
      https://github.com/icoderaven/aar-arm

      Hope that helps! It took me ages to get that model up :)

      --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com, "knalj" <jamiesternlicht@...> wrote:

      > Hey all-
      >
      > I'm looking for a CAD Model of a scorbot. I am trying to integrate a Scorbot-er 5Plus with ROS Moveit and for that it requires a model. Before I go out and make one myself I thought I would ask if anyone already has one and is willing to share!
      > I think all the scorbots are pretty similar in shape and mechanics, so any version would be appreciated.
      >
      > A solidworks CAD would be great, but I could probably make something else work.
      >
      > Thanks!

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic