945ERIII C++ program

  • glivick
    Apr 10, 2013
      Anyone who wants a copy of the C++ program written by Alex Brown, please send me a PM to glivick@....  It will come as a .zip file.

      Alex wrote it to run an ER III.  As Alex makes clear, and I pass along, you are at your own risk running this.  Also be aware that it doesn't completely work yet, so there will be additional changes you will likely need to make.  On the bright side, it is a console program, and has a sln file with it that runs on the free Microsoft Visual Studio suite.

      Thanks,

      Gary Livick

      On 4/3/2013 11:22 PM, amar wrote:

      Hi Glivick,

      Is that me who told how to make the robot work via Win7? Can I have your C program draft please?

      Amar.

      --- In ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com, glivick <glivick@...> wrote:

      > Cool. SOLD! Now just have to figure out when to come down and pick it
      > up.... Thanks to one of the other members, I have a draft of a C
      > program that will run the robot from a modern computer running Win7.
      >

      > On 3/31/2013 10:16 PM, Lord Hotwing wrote:
      > >
      > > It does for you Garry. :0
      > > Hey I have that pendant with the bad keypad if you want it.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic