1046Re: [ScorbotUserGroup] computer won't communicate with robot

  • Dirk Conner
    Jan 9, 2014
      As far as I can tell.  It's the only other DB9 on the mobo and it's not marked as a display output.

      On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 11:32 AM, Gerry <robotics@...> wrote:

      No Worries...

      Ok so as far as the PC's BIOS is concerned..... that all looks good.

      So back to your Null Modem Cable.... on the computer side...you have it plugged into the DB9 Serial Com Port ?

      -Gerry