      From: ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto: ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of john mclean
      Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 7:35 PM
      To: ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [ScorbotUserGroup] RE: Arduino Control of Scorbot

      Hi Don,

      Thank you for the info on the Robotc.

      Really looks great!!

      Are you controlling the arms with the Arduino and L298N's?

      Once I get back to school, I'll send some photos.

      cheers

      John

      To: ScorbotUserGroup@yahoogroups.com
      From: Learning@...
      Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 16:35:10 -0800

      John,

      I teach in Oregon and I have several of the ER III Scorebots also.  Can you please post, make videos, etc. with your kids for the rest of us as well?  I use Arduino Uno, but I teach programming it with Robot C from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Adademy – www.robotc.net  - get the Arduino version.

      Robot C has single step and a debugger – two really important tools in the software world that I want my students to learn how to use.

      Don in Oregon – over 30 years teaching electronics.