favor

  • mommessy
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2009
      Does anyone happen to know the contact person for the Trade Leads Lifetime emails? I just changed my email address and totally forgot them. I did away with my old email account before I realized that I didn't save that information. I think their email is something like charlie and linda something or other!

      Thanks,
      Billie
      Eclipse scopist
      Maryland
    • maryscopes@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2009
        Charley Sober, the Scopists.com web site.
      • Billie Meseke
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2009
          Thanks.  I was looking for their direct email address that I half remember  is CharleyandLinda@ something or other.    I wrote to the webmaster of scopists.com that I assume is Charley Sober, but have not heard anything from him.  If anyone could please look at one of their Trade Leads emails and let me kown their address, I would greatly appreciate it.
          Thanks,
          Billie =-)

        • pmporter@att.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 2009
            Billie,

            I'm at the "wrong" computer at the moment, so I can't help with Charley's address, but it usually takes him a day or two (or more) to respond to e-mail, I've found, so don't give up.  Yet  :)

            Pat

            -------------- Original message from Billie Meseke <bmeseke@...>: --------------

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 3, 2009
              Thanks, Pat.  I've got the address now thanks to Faye.  You guys are great!
              Billie =-)

            • maryscopes@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 3, 2009
                The address shown is webmaster@...