DigitalCat scoping help

  • Sheena Stobaugh - Premier Scoping Service
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2009
      I've got 189 pages of a DigitalCat file to work on.  Looking for some scopists to help with it.  I'll warn you up front that it's not as clean as I'd prefer.

      I need to get it finished and off my plate due to the fact that my doctor may be inducing me Monday.  It wouldn't have to be finished by Monday; you would have regular turnaround time.  I just need to know it's being worked on if I do have to be induced.

      I have a DigitalCat audio file, and it needs a full listen.  I charge her $1.30 per page.  Anyone interested?  About 150 pages of this file is voir dire, if that makes a difference.  I' be glad to split the pages between several different people.

      Contact me via e-mail at scopist@... if you're interested.

      Thanks in advance,

      Sheena

    • Sally Weeks
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2009

        Sorry, girl, but I’m on daily through Saturday and starting again next week.  Hope all goes well with the delivery.  Be sure and let us know how it goes.

        Sally

        I've got 189 pages of a DigitalCat file to work on.  Looking for some scopists to help with it.  I'll warn you up front that it's not as clean as I'd prefer.

        I need to get it finished and off my plate due to the fact that my doctor may be inducing me Monday.  It wouldn't have to be finished by Monday; you would have regular turnaround time.  I just need to know it's being worked on if I do have to be induced.

        I have a DigitalCat audio file, and it needs a full listen.  I charge her $1.30 per page.  Anyone interested?  About 150 pages of this file is voir dire, if that makes a difference.  I' be glad to split the pages between several different people.

        Contact me via e-mail at scopist@gmail. com if you're interested.

        Thanks in advance,

        Sheena

      • Sheena Stobaugh - Premier Scoping Service
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 25, 2009
          Thanks, Sally.  I'll keep you updated.

          Sheena