RE: Is there anybody out there?

  • Pattie Walker
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hi, Everybody,

      I am wondering if the forum has gone into the witness protection program.  LOL  I last got an E-mail on February 27, 2007.

      I'm hoping everybody's okay and just too busy to post to the forum.

      Pattie
    • Nancy OBrien
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007

        Hi Pattie,

        I think everybody is just too busy today.

        Nancy O.

        I am wondering if the forum has gone into the witness protection program.  LOL  I last got an E-mail on February 27, 2007.

        I'm hoping everybody's okay and just too busy to post to the forum.

        Pattie

      • Sally Weeks
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007

          Hi, Pattie:  You’re doing what I did yesterday.  I asked if I had gotten booted and didn’t know it!!  LOL  There was a Yahoo Groups malfunction.  You can read the posts on the web, but they sent an email around last evening that it should be solved.

          Sally

        • LetsScope@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007

            I am wondering if the forum has gone into the witness protection program.  LOL  I last got an E-mail on February 27, 2007.
            I'm here.  Just got some more work today.

            Susie

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007
              I'm here, Susie!!  It's just really quiet on this board.......   :))

              Alicia - Scopist, Proofreader, Paralegal

              "I love my son with Autism!"
              Click here: Autism Society of America: Autism Society of America Home Page

              ScopingBuddies Group!

              Click here: ScopingBuddies : Scopist, scoping, scope, proofing

              Gardenweb
              - I love to garden and T2T!
              Click here: GardenWeb - The Internet's Garden Community

              freecycle.org
              - I enjoy giving to those in need.
              Click here: Freecycle™: Changing the World One Gift at a Time