Joyful Leads Teams

  • Devon Roberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2009
      It has been so exciting to be networking with scopists and even putting scoping teams together over the past two years on the different CAT programs when a court reporter was in a pinch and needed the work done NOW. Joyful Leads is thankful for the many scopists that are willing to network and work as a team to make large projects more manageable. Working together always makes the work lighter and gives us the opportunity to spread abundant work with others.

      Joyful Leads hopes more scopists will come forward to take the scoping exam soon because there is a definite need for Case CATalyst teams to be formed. So feel free to take the scoping exam (or provide three court reporter references), sign up for the Joyful Leads, and then enjoy a busy summer. These scoping teams are originating through Joyful Leads.

      Because of the level of professionalism that Joyful Leads provides the court reporters in our scoping work, we have no problem keeping and getting additional reporters referred to us!!

      We have readily seen that scoping is a competitive market. If you don't watch for the tiny details, strive for consistency, and pay attention to the reporter's preferences, you'll have a hard time getting or keeping court reporters.
      Check it out at: http://www.joyfulscoping.com/JoyfulLeads.html

      Scopists are paid directly by the court reporter and not Joyful Leads.
      Feel free to send an email to drscoping@... if you have any questions regarding this scoping
      program.

      Sincerely,
      Ms. Devon Roberts