Audio HELP!!!

  • jolene582001
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2009
      I am working on trial and the audio is horrible! I have my speakers turned up to max, I have an equalizer betweent speakers and earphones that is also maxed, and the audio on my keyboard is up as high as it will go. I still can barely hear it.

      I had my computer guy install a sound booster card (I don't remember the name of it). Does anybody have a suggstion of something else I can beg, borrow, steal, download, whatever, to help boost the audio???

      I am on my knees begging! LOL

      Thanks for any help.

      Carol Hendrick
    • Sheena Stobaugh - Premier Scoping Service
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2009
        Download Audacity and amplify the audio.  It's easy to use and free.  You can do a Google search to find it.

        Sheena Stobaugh
        Scoping since 1996
        Eclipse, Case Catalyst, Digitalcat