Attention court reporters

  • Shimon Goldman
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2009
      I am a scopist with 18 years experience. I have an excellent
      background in spelling, grammar and punctuation. I've scoped cases
      involving accidents, bankruptcy, insurance, stocks and bonds, medical,
      maritime. If you are a court reporter and are looking for a scopist,
      feel free to contact me at 917-573-8050. Thank you.
    • Pattie Walker
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2009
        Hi, Shimon,

        What CAT software do you utilize?  That was the only information that I did not see in your outstanding credentials letter.  Once court reporters know that information, the sky is the limit.

        Good luck.

        Sincerely,

        Pattie Walker
      • Shimon Goldman
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2009
          I have the latest version of CaseCATalyst, version 10.

          Simon Goldman