Re: Dictionary DVD

  • Charlotte
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2009
      I highly recommend the Sage dictionary. It's a free dictionary,
      downloadable at http://www.sequencepublishing.com/thesage.html.

      It's completely customizable in every way imaginable, and I haven't
      completely customized mine yet, but if I remember right, there's a way
      you can highlight the word you want to look up from your Cat file or
      document and it will automatically look it up for you! It's a very
      cool program. Highly, highly recommend it. (Did I mention highly?)

      -Charlotte

      --- In ScopingBuddies@yahoogroups.com, "jolene582001"