Conference Calls Scheduled Updated

  • Devon Roberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2009
      Hi Everyone,

      I finally had a chance to put together the February/March 2009
      Conference Call Schedule through Scoping Made Affordable today.

      These conference calls have been well attended and anyone can
      join in, even when SMA students are participating. And I have
      now scheduled two topics for each week. They are also being
      recorded so that if you can't make it, I can still provide the
      MP3 audio file for you to hear it.

      Next week's topics are Word Issues and Taxes (two separate calls).

      Feel free to check it out at:
      http://www.joyfulscoping.com/Conferencecalls.html

      Blessings,
      Ms. Devon Roberts