New Website

  • dsscope
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2009
      Hi group,

      My name is Dawn Scott. I am a Total Eclipse scopist looking for work.
      I have a new website at www.dsscope.com.

      Thanks, Dawn
    • Karen A. Jones
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 17, 2009
        Dawn,
        Just an FYI, I tried to get to your Web site and got a message that
        the server can't be found. I tried it twice to make sure I didn't
        screw up your address and it still didn't work. Is the site below
        correct?
        Karen

        > Hi group,
        >
        > My name is Dawn Scott. I am a Total Eclipse scopist looking for work.
        > I have a new website at www.dsscope.com.
        >
        > Thanks, Dawn

      • Corinne & her boys
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 17, 2009
          I got the same message.

          Corinne

          **************************
          Jorge, Corinne,
          Alec, Eric, and Ethan

          Just an FYI, I tried to get to your Web site and got a message that
          the server can't be found. I tried it twice to make sure I didn't
          screw up your address and it still didn't work. Is the site below
          correct?
          Karen

          > Hi group,
          >
          > My name is Dawn Scott. I am a Total Eclipse scopist looking for work.
          > I have a new website at www.dsscope. com.
          >
          > Thanks, Dawn

        • Karen A. Jones
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 17, 2009
            Good, Corinne. Then I know I'm not going crazy <g>
            Karen

            > I got the same message.
            >
            > Corinne
            > Jorge, Corinne,
            > Alec, Eric, and Ethan

          • Faye Bryant
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 17, 2009
              Now, Karen -- you know you're going crazy, you just now have confirmation that you both saw the same thing....