Re: [ScopingBuddies] New to the group!

  • Pattie Walker
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 13, 2008
      Hi, Corinne,

      Welcome to ScopingBuddies.  If you ever have a question or want to give your input on a subject, please feel free.  We are all here to help one another.

      Again, welcome aboard!!!!

      Sincerely,

      Pattie Walker
    • CorinneArroyo
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 14, 2008
        Hi everyone! I just joined today and thought I'd send a little info
        about me.

        I've been a scopist on CaseCAT in Chicago since June 2005 and
        absolutely love it. I became a scopist after my friend, a CR student,
        suggested it since I was going to be quitting my job and needed to find
        something at home. I quit my job as a legal secretary after 15 years
        because we were having baby #3 and it just wasn't feasible for us to
        pay for daycare for three boys. Yes, three boys. Alec, 9.5; Eric, 5;
        and Ethan, 3. I love being able to work in my jammies and at any time
        of the day I like.

        Well, that's just a little bit about me. I hope to get to know all of
        you soon!

        Happy Holidays!!
        Corinne
      • Corinne & her boys
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 14, 2008
          Thank you!  I look forward to "talking" with all of you!!

          Corinne

          HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
          **************************
          Jorge, Corinne,
          Alec, Eric, and Ethan

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 14, 2008
            Hi Corrine,

            Welcome to the group.  You will find this group a great source of information and support.

            Pam

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 15, 2008
              Hi Corrine.  Welcome to the group!  I also love being able to stay at home with all of  my children.  I wouldn't want it any other way, so I know what you mean.  Heck, I think I'd like this job even if I didn't have kids!  :)  It's wonderful having the flexibility that comes with scoping!

              If you ever have any questions, just ask away.  The group is always happy to help.

              Have a wonderful holiday!

              Alicia - Legal Scopist, Proofreader, Paralegal

              Click here: Ecclesiastes 3