Greetings and some information

  • Devon Roberts
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      I've been a member here for awhile but simply haven't been active.
      I've been scoping for two years, mainly with Eclipse but have done
      some work with DigitalCAT. I love scoping!! I work for about six
      court reporters, three on a regular basis.

      I am a divorced mother of two teenagers. My daughter started Drake
      University this fall and my son is a sophomore in high school. I
      personally enjoy how independent they have become.

      I enjoy reading, gardening, baking, taking walks and doing counted
      cross stitch in my spare time, of which I haven't had much of in the
      past two months. That's a good thing, I suppose.

      I have been mentoring and training future scopists and love this
      aspect of my work. Because of how well that has been going, I also
      started providing conference calls about a month ago. The conference
      calls are open to everyone!! Feel free to check it out through my
      website at: www.joyfulscoping.com.

      Last week's call on preference sheets was a fantastic learning tool.
      This week's call is on "How to scope: What to watch out for".

      I look forward to getting to know all of you soon.
      Have a great Monday!!

      Blessings,
      Ms. Devon Roberts
      www.joyfulscoping.com
    • Cheri Allan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2008
        Devon,

        Hi :) It's great to see you here. I enjoy a lot of the same things
        that you do.

        Cheri Allan
        www.scopingtoday.com
        Sit back, relax, and leave the scoping to me!