Re: [ScopingBuddies] Betsee

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2008
      You're not alone, Betsee.  I get yelled at for not calling people too.  I can let things roll off my shoulder for a good while, but then all of the sudden, I blow.  LOL  I get to the point where I have to be stern and say to them that I can't always call because I have a busy life.  They all say they understand, but they don't.  I firmly believe until you walk in someone else's shoes, you can't possibly know exactly what they go through.  I always tell them to come spend one day with me.  Then they'd be able to comprehend why I can't call them all the time.  I love my family, but they can really test you sometimes.  :)

      My husband does the same thing.  Some days he's on the road driving to a hospital that's three hours away.  So when he gets in his car, he calls to talk.  Ugh.  If he's here and I'm trying to work he wants to talk.  That drives me bonkers, too.  I feel bad telling him I have to work.  Quality time is hard to come by for us, but we also need that extra cash from me working.

      It's refreshing to know we all go through the same things sometimes.  Good thing we have forums so we can vent.  :)

      Alicia - Legal Scopist, Proofreader, Paralegal
      ScopingBuddies Yahoo group - Moderator
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ScopingBuddies/