Re: [ScopingBuddies] Hey Sheena....

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6 3:32 PM
      In a message dated 9/6/2008 11:36:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, scopist@... writes:
      Alicia, you really should write an article about how to get it all done with five kids.  That's amazing.  I am going to be starting a blog soon, and would love to include your article there.
      I don't know that I have any great answers of how I get it done.  I probably shouldn't tell you that I have several flower gardens and a big vegetable garden I take care of too.  <grin>  I'm at the point right now where I'm cooking down tomatoes to make salsa to can.  Already canned some dill pickles a few weeks back.  I used to say that if I didn't have to sleep at night, imagine what I could get done!  My mom never sits still and I think I get it from her.  The most I sit still is to work.  :)

      Anyway, I'd be happy to be included in your blog, Sheena.  You do so much.  I think you need to include your own story!!  And I'm sure I'm not alone out there.  Women are so good at multi-tasking!!!

      Alicia - Legal Scopist, Proofreader, Paralegal
      ScopingBuddies Yahoo group - Moderator
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ScopingBuddies/