Re: [ScopingBuddies] NEW MEMBER

  • Sheena Stobaugh
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 25, 2007
      At 03:39 PM 2/25/2007, you wrote:

      Sheena:

      If that is the case, then I might have a shot at
      staying home to scope full time. I will check it
      out.

      Thanks,
      Christine

      I like this forum already.

      TV dinner still cooling?
      http://tv.yahoo.com/
    • Sheena Stobaugh
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 25, 2007
        And remember, Christine, that you can now deduct 100% of health insurance premium costs on your Federal income taxes.

        Sheena
      • Ruthsscoping@cs.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 26, 2007
          Hi Christine. Glad that you joined.

          Ruth :-)

        • LetsScope@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 26, 2007
            Hello everyone:

            I'm a new member at Scoping Buddies.  My name is Susie Tune, and I've been scoping since May of '98.  A good friend of mine named Alicia, who I've known since 1998, told me about this site.

            Susie

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 26, 2007
              Nice to see you here, Susie.  Welcome!

            • LetsScope@aol.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 26, 2007
                Thanks a bunch, Alicia!

                Susie

              • Linda Gauthier
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 26, 2007
                  Welcome aboard, Susie!

                  Linda
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 26, 2007
                    Linda,

                    Thanks so much!  It's nice to have a wonderful support group.

                    Susie