Re: [ScopingBuddies] RE: New Member

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25, 2007
      Welcome to the new members!  I hope you enjoy it here.  :))

      Alicia

      Our DIY /trash to treasure project completely finished:

    • Pattie Walker
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 25, 2007
        Thanks, Alicia.  I'm sure I will be very happy here.

        Thanks for inviting me into your group.

        Pattie
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 27, 2007
          Hi, everyone,

          I just wanted to say I joined this group yesterday and am looking
          forward to participating. I already recognize some of your names from
          one of the other forums.

          I've been scoping full-time since '99 and find that my biggest
          challenge is marketing. I usually have either too many jobs or no
          jobs! It's hard for me to keep the right balance. I need a personal
          assistant!!! Right now, Marmie, my cat (who is also my heart) is my
          personal assistant. She has her own office chair and lots of perks. :)

          Gail
        • Pattie Walker
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 27, 2007
            Hi, Gail,

            I just wanted to welcome you to Scoping Buddies.

            Sincerely,

            Pattie Walker
          • Gail Abshire
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 27, 2007
              Pattie, thanks for the welcome. I feel really fortunate to have found
              Alicia and this group.

              Gail
            • beez11223
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 2, 2007
                Hello Everyone,

                I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Carol, and I
                have been a proofreader for a little over four years now.

                I work with four reporters occasionally, and I am looking for one for
                steady work.

                I excited to become a member of this group.

                Carol