Hey group!

  • daniele.self
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
      Hey all,

      My name is Daniele and I'm a scopist on CaseCat v.9. I'm currently
      looking to add reporters to my client base. I am very dependable, my
      work is of great quality, and I'm not stranger to meeting deadlines.
      My rates are very competitive and I have references available upon
      request. I also proofread!

      Daniele Self
      Superior Scoping Services
      256-529-9209
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
        Hi Daniele.  Welcome to the group.  Hopefully someone can throw some work your way or help assist you in finding a new client.

        Best of  luck to you!

        Alicia - Legal Scopist, Proofreader, Paralegal
        ScopingBuddies Yahoo group - Moderator
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ScopingBuddies/