help needed

  • sharonk908
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2008
      I'm on Case and looking for someone who can help me out on a daily I
      just got. It's a hearing, about 150 pages w/audio. I'm willing to
      send half the file and do half myself if that helps. Any help
      appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    • Pattie Walker
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2008
        Hi, Sharon,

        If you are still needing help, I'm available.  Is there a preference sheet for the reporter?  When do you need the transcript back?  And if you have any other pertinent information, like spellings, let me know.

        Thanks,

        Pattie
      • Sharon Kendall
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2008
          Thanks for offering, Pattie, but I already found some help.