RE: [ScopingBuddies] RE: I need a CC Guru

  • Linda Gauthier
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2008
      Have you tried the Escape key?

      -----Original Message-----
      From: ScopingBuddies@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ScopingBuddies@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Pattie Walker
      Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 8:20 PM
      To: ScopingBuddies@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ScopingBuddies] RE: I need a CC Guru

      Hi, Everybody,

      I'm in a pickle and I don't know what to do.  I am trying to close Case CATalyst and the software keeps sending me an error message which reads:

      C:\CAT4\usr\ Pattie Walker\System Files\EZ Speakers*.sgdct contains an invalid path.

      I must have hit the wrong key or keys at some point while scoping my transcript because now I cannot close CC at all.  It just keeps giving me the above error message.

      Could someone please help me?  I'm at a loss as to what I did and what I need to do to close CC.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Sincerely,

      Pattie Walker

    • Sheena
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2008
        Mail

        Pattie,

        Control + Alt + Delete keys pressed in combination will bring up the Windows Task Manager.  Click on Case Catalyst from that window and tell it to end the program.  It should then close out CC.  Hope that helps.

        Sheena