Re: Help with a drug name

  • Donnette Cowgill
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 17, 2008
      He had a severe steam burn across his back. He never indicates whether
      it's oral or ointment. He's not very educated and says it three times;
      twice sounds like Norcose; once sounds like Nortrose.

      --- In ScopingBuddies@yahoogroups.com, "Pattie Walker" <pwalker18@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi, Donnette,
      >
      > I've spent a pretty good while on the Internet trying to help you
      with this medication. Did the witness give you any indication of what
      the medication is used for, like pain, ointment for the burn, et cetera?

      > Pattie

    • Donnette Cowgill
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 17, 2008
        Whoo hoo; that has to be it! Thanks a million.

        Donnette