Re: [ScopingBuddies] Help with a drug name

  • XoGinaXo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 17 9:27 AM
      Norcos, plural for Norco

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Donnette Cowgill <donnette@...>
      To: ScopingBuddies@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:07 am
      Subject: [ScopingBuddies] Help with a drug name

      I have a burn victim who says they gave him Norcose or Nortrose (which
      are both incorrect; I can't find either). Anyone have any ideas?

      Donnette

    • Donnette Cowgill
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 17 9:29 AM
        He had a severe steam burn across his back. He never indicates whether
        it's oral or ointment. He's not very educated and says it three times;
        twice sounds like Norcose; once sounds like Nortrose.

        --- In ScopingBuddies@yahoogroups.com, "Pattie Walker" <pwalker18@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi, Donnette,
        >
        > I've spent a pretty good while on the Internet trying to help you
        with this medication. Did the witness give you any indication of what
        the medication is used for, like pain, ointment for the burn, et cetera?

        > Pattie

      • Donnette Cowgill
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 17 9:31 AM
          Whoo hoo; that has to be it! Thanks a million.

          Donnette