RE: Help with Name Brand Penny Loafers

  • Pattie Walker
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2008
      Hi, Everybody,

      I am looking for the name of penny loafers.  It sounds like Anya loafers, and the steno is A-PB, second stroke, KWRAEU.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      By the way, Happy Mother's Day.

      Sincerely,

      Pattie Walker
    • Sally Weeks

        Message 3 of 4 , May 11, 2008
          Sally, you are a life saver.  I would have thought to spell it that way.

          Thanks so much for your help.

          Sincerely,

          Pattie Walker

        • Sally Weeks
          Message 4 of 4 , May 11, 2008

            Well, I was mispronouncing it all the while buying her products!!!!!!!!!!! LOL