Digital CAT scopist

  • smirffn
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2008
      Hello, All-

      I was recently contacted by an official looking for a scopist on
      Digital CAT. I regretfully informed her I don't work on Digital CAT
      but promised to forward her information to others who might.

      Her name is Marge Harcarik. Her e-mail is azpzzaz@....

      Thanks!

      -Charlotte
    • Sara Kern
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2008
        And no offense to Marge, but I would urge any interested in working with
        her to do sample work and be clear about what you are getting into before
        signing up. If you need further information, please contact me privately:
        skern@....

        Regards,

        Sara Kern
        ___