does anyone have Eclipse?

  • LetsScope@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 3:34 PM
      Hello Scoping Buddies:

      I have a friend who is in need of help. I don't have Eclipse, but I
      have Case, so I can't help her. She's having an audio file problem
      trying to get it into Eclipse or something and it's in Windows Media.
      So before I personally give out her e-mail address, which I'll do it
      privately, just need to see if anyone can help her.

      Thanks,
      Susie