Re: Introducing Myself

  • davesgirl86
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2008
      --- In ScopingBuddies@yahoogroups.com, afinalword@... wrote:
      >Hi Rory,
      Welcome. I just joined ISS last month. I will be "seeing" you there
      soon. I believe scoping is just the thing I have been looking for.
      Take care,
      B.

      > **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL
      Living.

    • LetsScope@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
        Hello scoping buddies:

        I have something that I don't think that I've had before.  If I have, I surely don't remember it.

        This guy is certified with the IICRC.  He's a mold remediator for a company.  Anyway, he says this:

        A.  I'm certified with the double I CRC.

        How should I do this since the place is IICRC?

        Thanks,
        Susie

      • Sheena Stobaugh
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008

          Susie,

          I've had that come up before, and what I do is ask the reporter if I can just use the IICRC instead of the word "double."  It makes it easier for reading purposes.

          Sheena
          .

          FREE Emoticons for your email – by IncrediMail! Click Here!
        • LetsScope@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
            Thanks much, Sheena.  I agree.

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
              I would do it as IICRC.  To me, it's the same concept as triple A or AAA.

              Betsee