Re: [ScopingBuddies] Introducing Myself

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 29, 2008
      Hi Rory.  Welcome to the group!  Everyone here  is wonderful.  We've got a great group of people and you can always ask questions along the way of your schooling when in doubt of something.

      Best of luck to you!

      Alicia
      Scoping Buddies Moderator

    • davesgirl86
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2008
        --- In ScopingBuddies@yahoogroups.com, afinalword@... wrote:
        >Hi Rory,
        Welcome. I just joined ISS last month. I will be "seeing" you there
        soon. I believe scoping is just the thing I have been looking for.
        Take care,
        B.

        > **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL
        Living.

      • LetsScope@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
          Hello scoping buddies:

          I have something that I don't think that I've had before.  If I have, I surely don't remember it.

          This guy is certified with the IICRC.  He's a mold remediator for a company.  Anyway, he says this:

          A.  I'm certified with the double I CRC.

          How should I do this since the place is IICRC?

          Thanks,
          Susie

        • Sheena Stobaugh
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008

            Susie,

            I've had that come up before, and what I do is ask the reporter if I can just use the IICRC instead of the word "double."  It makes it easier for reading purposes.

            Sheena
            .

            FREE Emoticons for your email – by IncrediMail! Click Here!
          • LetsScope@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
              Thanks much, Sheena.  I agree.

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
                I would do it as IICRC.  To me, it's the same concept as triple A or AAA.

                Betsee