Re: Grand Jury rate

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2008
      Since we talked about Grand Jury before and some of you have done this type of work, did you charge a higher rate??

    • Pat Porter
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 20, 2008
        I charge higher if it's difficult (transcribing).   That's now.  I can't remember what I charged for the Kentucky grand jury stuff.  That was long ago.

        Pat

        Since we talked about Grand Jury before and some of you have done this type of work, did you charge a higher rate??

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 20, 2008
          I wanted to at least put a base rate and then add that difficult writing will be an additional fee and can be determined at the time they send the work.  There are so many variables as it is.  I do no-audio jobs, spot-checking jobs and full audio, so those are three different rates right there.  But I even base those off of the reporter's writing, so.....  I'll just have to wing it, I guess.  :))

          Have a great day!