Re: [ScopingBuddies] Introduction

  • Sheena Stobaugh
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 25, 2008
      Welcome, Gina.  I'm a scopist from Oklahoma as well.  I've been scoping since 1996 and love it.  I'm sure you will, too.

      Sheena Stobaugh

    • Gina
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 25, 2008
        Hi, Billie.

        My daughter is in the Coast Guard. She's been in since July. She's
        stationed aboard the Eagle up at the USCG Academy in New London, CT.
        http://www.cga.edu/display.aspx?id=2558

        We're very proud of her! Be careful, I can go on and on about her LOL.

        Where is your son or daughter stationed?

        Gina

        --- In ScopingBuddies@yahoogroups.com, billiemeseke@... wrote:

        > Hi Gina,
        >
        > Welcome.....and I'm a Coast Guard mom too! Do you have a son or a
        daughter
        > in the Guard?
        >
        > Good luck in your scoping business!
        >
        > Billie =-)

      • Gina
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 25, 2008
          Hello!

          Where in Oklahoma are you? I'm down in Lawton.

          Gina

          --- In ScopingBuddies@yahoogroups.com, "Sheena Stobaugh" <scopist@...>

        • billiemeseke@cs.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 25, 2008
            Gina,

            That's wonderful about your daughter!  And I know how proud you are of her.  We're equally as proud of our son.  He's 5th generation CG in our family.  The only difference is, he's an airman.  He's stationed in Elizabeth City, NC, at the air station.  He's an AET, Aviation Electronic Technician, part of the flight crew, and is loving it.  He's been in for six years.  I can't believe how fast the time has flown.  I started this scoping thing when he was 12 years old!  He's now 24!

            Billie in Maryland =-)
          • Sheena Stobaugh
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 25, 2008
              Gina,

              I live in a tiny town called Jennings.  I'm about 45 miles west of Tulsa.

              Sheena
            • Gina
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 25, 2008
                Oh, okay. I don't get up to that part of the state that often. I'm
                actually from Alaska, but my husband is stationed here at Fort Sill.
                We've been to Tulsa once since we've been here.