Procat Scopist

  • jillp9267
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2007
      Hello! I am a new member and wanted to introduce myself. I have been
      a scopist on and off for about 12 years; however, just a doing a
      little here and there recently due to finishing my bachelors and
      working full time. If anyone knows of someone looking for a scopist,
      please let me know. Note that I have the old Procat V 6.0 and Procat
      Winner 2000. I do NOT have Winner XP. So that limits me somewhat.
      Also, if someone has the XP edit key for sale, please email me. I am
      looking to expand my business.
      Thank you!
      Jill