Re: [ScopingBuddies] Case Catalyst AudioSync Q.

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2006
      Yeah, I think she might have to if nothing else works.  Thanks, Sheena!

      Alicia

      My Red Hibiscus

      My Needle Cactus

    • maryscopes@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2007
        That looks like a .dss file, not a .wav file.  Does she also record with a digital recorder sometimes?  Try using Switch (NCH free software) to convert the file to .wav.  Otherwise, she should use ExpressScribe to play the audio.  See if the file will open in her media player.  If not, it is probably damaged.
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 1, 2007
          I told her about the ExpressScribe, but I'm not sure what's going on yet.  I hate to bother her because I know she wants to get moving on the job and get it done, so I'm sure if she has any other questions for me (and the group), she'll write.  I know shell let me know what happened once she finishes the job.  I forwearded her everything that everyone told me, so hopefully something helped.  :)

          She wanted me to thank everyone for their help and support.  I told her the groups are wonderful in assisting with issues like this.  :)

          Thanks everyone!