Got a question for all of you....

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 10, 2007
      This guy is talking about trifocal glasses and he says he has tri's, so that's how I wrote it.  Tris doesn't look right and may be read wrong.  How would you write it?

      Thanks!

      Alicia S. Contic - Legal Scopist, Proofreader, Paralegal
      d/b/a The Final Word
      AFinalWord@...
      724.832.0800 (business/fax)
      724.832.7655 (home)

    • Kathleen Iuzzolino
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 10, 2007
        I'd do tri's.

        Kathleen

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 10, 2007
          Thanks, Kathleen!  :)

        • Ruthsscoping@cs.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 10, 2007
            I think I would do tri's.

            Ruth

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 10, 2007

                /SHRAOT

                /HRAE.

                Tri's works best.

                Sorry to be so late in responding.  I'm buried here.  Maybe I need tri's also.

                Tee-hee

                This guy is talking about trifocal glasses and he says he has tri's, so that's how I wrote it.  Tris doesn't look right and may be read wrong.  How would you write it?

                Thanks!

                Alicia S. Contic - Legal Scopist, Proofreader, Paralegal
                d/b/a The Final Word
                AFinalWord@aol. com
                724.832.0800 (business/fax)
                724.832.7655 (home)

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 11, 2007
                  LOL  Good one, Linda.

                  Everyone else was helpful, so I left it as I had written it and sent it out.

                  Thanks for your input!

                  Alicia - Legal Scopist, Proofreader, Paralegal