RE: Reporter Inquiry

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2007
      Anyone heard of a reporter with the initials JH in Alabama?

      Thanks!

      Alicia S. Contic - Legal Scopist, Proofreader, Paralegal
      724.832.7655 (home)

    • Cassie
      Message 2 of 4 , May 25, 2010
        Has anyone worked with or know of a reporter with the initials DZ in Texas?
        I did an expedited file for her yesterday and it always makes me nervous to start working with someone new-to-me starting with an expedite. I normally require my preference sheet to be filled out before I accept the new work, but since it was expedited, I made an exception. I hope it doesn't come back as a negative thing. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.
      • denisegraham7897@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 19, 2011
          Hello,

          If you have worked with Stephanie Harper (Texas) on Case Catalyst, please email me privately at denisegraham7897@....

          Thank you.
        • horton180
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 28, 2011
            Has anyone worked for a Tamika Burnette in either Illinois or Michigan? Her last address was Illinois, but I believed she's moved. She owes me money from early October and she's no longer answering any e-mails and has shut off her answering machine. Has told me twice the check has been mailed.