Proofreader needed!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2007
      I received this email and thought I'd pass it along.  There's just no way for me to take on any extra clients.  Hope it can help someone out there.  :)

      <<<
      Hi, there,

      Wondering if you're taking on more proofreading work?  I'm a small one-man-band here that does approx. a depo a week, plus any tapes I can get my hands on.

      If you could email me at schirripa@... and let me know your rates, I'd appreciate it!

      Christine Schirripa
      I'm in Ohio>>>

      Alicia S. Contic - Legal Scopist, Proofreader, Paralegal
      724.832.7655 (home)