Thank you!

  • raisingmore
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2007
      Greetings,

      Thank you to all who wrote (on list and privately) in response to my
      offer of availability. I have updated the pricing on my website :-).
      Your suggestions and comments were much appreciated.

      Please keep me in mind should you need an extra hand. I am off to
      tackle a 120 page project for the weekend. Yeah!!

      Have a great weekend everyone!

      Cheryl

      http://mainlywords.com
      Case CATalyst/DigitalCAT Scopist
      ckeyworth@...
    • afinalword2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2013
        Thanks to everyone that responded to my post regarding the digital audio files.  I really appreciate it.

        Have a great day!

        Alicia S. Contic, CP
        Legal Scopist & Paralegal
        Active Security Clearance