Temporary proofreader needed on CC3

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2007
      Please email me your rates and turnaround times.  I'm going on vacation for a little over two weeks and I offered to my reporter that I would try to find someone to fill in for me temporarily.  She's on Case Catalyst 3.0, and it needs to be proofed within the software.  No errata sheets.

      Thanks.

      Alicia S. Contic - Legal Scopist, Proofreader, Paralegal
      724.832.7655 (home)
      724.961.5902 (cell)
      ****NEW CELL PHONE - PLEASE MAKE NOTE

      See what's free at AOL.com.