New section in database

  • Alicia Contic
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007
      Hello everyone. I just added a section called "Items for sale" in the
      database. I figured, why not! Some of us have transcribers for sale,
      laptops, writers, books, etc., so feel free to post your items there.

      It's nice to see all of the new members. Hope everyone is having a
      great summer!

      Alicia
      (Moderator)
    • Carol Hendrick