Start-Stop (X-Post)

  • Donnette Cowgill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      I bought the complete system Start-Stop system for a subcontractor a
      few years ago and she never used it. It's is the original box; never
      used. I just checked with Start-Stop. They said no problem selling;
      that the software will need to be updated, but that's a free download.
      $150 and I'll pay shipping. If anyone's interested, please email me at
      Donnette@....

      Donnette Cowgill
      Pros & Commas