Re: [ScopingBuddies] Drug name

  • GiNa4XoXoXo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2007
      Did you try Lorcet?  Or maybe even Fioricet?

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • Sally Weeks
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 15, 2008

        I can’t find this drug anywhere.  Help.  She said he prescribed Malatox for her migraines.  Anybody?

        Thank you!!!!!!!

        Sally

      • Sally Weeks
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 15, 2008

          That’s the only one I could find remotely like it, but she is very clearly saying mal-a-tox.  On the other hand she has mispronounced several other things.  A lot of Maltax came up on Google, but that was just in blogs from laymen.

          Thanks!!!!

          Don't know if it fits, but I take Maxalt for migraines.

          Faye

          I can’t find this drug anywhere.  Help.  She said he prescribed Malatox for her migraines.  Anybody?

          Thank you!!!!!!!

          Sally

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.

        • Faye Bryant (s)