Drug name

  • jolene582001
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2 5:52 AM
      I've searched through my drug sources and SearchMaster, but can't seem
      to find this one. It sounds like Laracote, and it is being taken by
      the deponent along with Hyrocodone for some kind of arm and hand pain.

      Any ideas?

      Thanks!!!!!

      Carol
    • Linda Gauthier
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2 6:24 AM
        Do you have the steno outline?

      • GiNa4XoXoXo@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2 11:49 AM
          Did you try Lorcet?  Or maybe even Fioricet?

          See what's free at AOL.com.
        • Sally Weeks
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 15, 2008

            I can’t find this drug anywhere.  Help.  She said he prescribed Malatox for her migraines.  Anybody?

            Thank you!!!!!!!

            Sally

          • Sally Weeks
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 15, 2008

              That’s the only one I could find remotely like it, but she is very clearly saying mal-a-tox.  On the other hand she has mispronounced several other things.  A lot of Maltax came up on Google, but that was just in blogs from laymen.

              Thanks!!!!

              Don't know if it fits, but I take Maxalt for migraines.

              Faye

              I can’t find this drug anywhere.  Help.  She said he prescribed Malatox for her migraines.  Anybody?

              Thank you!!!!!!!

              Sally

              Checked by AVG Free Edition.

            • Faye Bryant (s)