Re: [ScopingBuddies] Medical term

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2007
      Background? You mean other than it being a horrendous job that's 40 pages long and taking me 40 hours to finish??  LOL

      It's a pediatric neurologist and he's just talking about all the underlying possibilties that could be causing the child's extreme behavior abnormalities.

      I think with some others that have helped today I've figured it out.  Thanks!

      Alicia

      See what's free at AOL.com.