Case CATalyst scopist needed

  • afinalword2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2013
      AOL Email
      I have two jobs for my CR that need done.  They need done with digital wav files because the Case audio wasn't working.

      If anyone is interested, please let me know your rate.  If you want to take a look at the jobs, that's fine.  The one file is about 126 pages and the other one is 118 pages.  They're due to me on the 12th or before because I have to proof them.

      Thank you!  :)

      Alicia S. Contic, CP
      Legal Scopist & Paralegal
      101 Security Clearance
      Case CATalyst 14
      d/b/a The Final Word - Established 1996

      THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY BY TELEPHONE AND RETURN THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE TO ME VIA E-MAIL. THANK YOU.