Re: Digital audio files

  • afinalword2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2013
      Anyone work with digital audio files in Case?  I did it years ago, but lately I've only stuck with AudioSync.  I seem to recall it not matching up with the job, so I'm not sure if I want to venture down that road again.  If it's improved, that might be a different story.

      I have a client referral, so I'd like to try and help her out, but I also don't want to shoot myself in the foot.

      Please enlighten me.....  :)  Thanks.

      Alicia S. Contic, CP
      Legal Scopist & Paralegal
      Active Security Clearance