ProCat help

  • Carolcarol
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2012
      Anyone out there on ProCat? I have used this program for about four years, but I had a computer crash and long story short, have had to start from scratch, YUCK!!!

      Question is: Can anyone tell me how to create a new user? I have scoped pretty much the last year or so for only one reporter. I now have acquired a new reporter (I hope) and need to create a user file to store those files in.

      Any help would be appreciated! I am SOOOOO computer illiterate it is shameful.

      Thanks, Carol