NC scopist looking for work

  • kverryt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2012
      Hi everyone! I'm a recently-graduated scopist and am looking for work. I use Eclipse 5, I read steno, and I can scope with or without audio. From overflow work to backup or full-time scoping, I'm available. I was an accountant for 16 years which required painstaking attention to detail, and I completed two years in nursing school which contributes to a good background in medical terminology and procedures.

      I would be happy to scope a sample file of 25 pages for you to demonstrate my skills. Feel free to email me at kvnscopist@... so we can work that out if you'd like.

      Thank you. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

      Karen