NJ Scopist Looking For Work

  • DAWN
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2012
      Hi, Everybody.

      I am a former CSR turned scopist and live on the New Jersey coast, which was hit by Hurricane Sandy last week and a huge snow storm last night. Work here has been wiped off the books, so I'm seeking scoping work from outside my area.

      I have 15 years of experience in the reporting field, depositions, arbitrations, compensation court and board work.

      I am on the latest version of Case Catalyst and am able to work with audio/wav files.

      Always looking for expedite/daily/immediate copy work. Can provide references.

      If anyone out there needs a little help, my e-mail address is dj1scopes@....