If you're looking for scoping work - Check this out!!

  • DRoberts
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2012
      Joyful Scoping Leads is consistently being contacted by court reporters for experienced and normal turnaround scopists on Case CATalyst and Eclipse.
      We are receiving requests on a daily or weekly basis. We have had four
      requests in the last four days ranging from dailies to expedites to normal turnaround.

      If you are a scopist looking for work, please consider beginning our testing process today. Because we have a company name and reputation to protect, all applicants are required to go through the testing process because otherwise we have no way of knowing your skill level.

      Many testers have been pleasantly surprised by the information contained in their evaluation and received editing tips in using their CAT program at the same time.
      Go to the [url]www.joyfulscoping.com[/url] website and follow the JS Leads' link to find out more.

      Ms. Devon Roberts
      [url]www.joyfulscoping.com[/url]
      [email]drscoping@...[/email]